Pages

8.19.2013

SUMMER DON'T LEAVE


 If you fly over the province of Quebec, you will notice thousands of tiny blue dots behind every house. We have very short summers but we all have swimming pools. It may be surprising to people from the South. But it was also surprising to me, when I first visited my boyfriend in Nashville, that most people there don't own pools. I guess summer is so short here, we want to make the most of it. I spotted some colored leaves in the trees this week and I wanted to yell: "Summer! Don't leave yet!" So as most bloggers have been posting about fall lately, I'm posting one of my last summer looks!





















I got lucky and got an exclusive shooting with my friend Camille Brunelle for this one. It was so much fun! And those pants are just incredibly comfy!
Pants: MinkPink, top: American Apparel Shoes: Zara, Necklace: Maison Scotch, Midi rings: Urban Outfitters (still available but I can't put UO links because their website is not accessible in my province), Sunglasses: Prada, Watch and Charm Bracelet: Fossil, Bracelet: Alex and Ani

2 comments:

  1. Would Love to have those breezy slacks here in Aegina where summer is alive and well !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lea they are truly amazing :) They're very dangerous though for faceplanting in the stairs. Here summer agreed to my request and is still alive and well too !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day ;)