8.13.2013

Back to School Inspiration

This year is the first year of my life that I don't actually go "back to school", boohoo. As much as I was tired of school I must say that I miss it. I miss the excitement of seeing my friends again, of buying new books and pens and pencils and so on... But I especially miss buying new clothes and dreaming (yes, dreaming!) about the outfit I would be wearing on my first day. I also remember the horrible outfit I wore on my first day in 2nd grade (something like a black and white plaid beret with a matching skirt... it was way too much even if it was grunge-inspired and looked like Diane Kruger's outfit here). But that's another story. To satisfy my obsession with back to school fashion I created different outfits that are inspired by areas of study. I will probably be posting more in the next few weeks...Hey, it's not even mid-august yet!

humanities back to school

This first outfit is the one I would wear if I were going back to school this year, since I'm studying psychology. You can get the details here. It has a vintage feel because that's how I imagine I would dress if I were Freud's student (not).

Tech school back to school

This is what I would wear if I were studying to become a graphic designer or computer game engineer or in any high-tech, creative field of study (as you can see I know nothing about that area but that's how I imagine it). In that business since you have no one to impress in person (I guess) you can go wild and wear comfy yet stylish clothes. I especially like the panda Ipad case (so cuuute). The details are here. (Sorry for the 1800$ shoes! I'm sure there are cheaper versions out there!)
 
Stay tuned for other outfits inspired by fields of study!!!


2 comments:

  1. Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This blog presents
    valuable facts to us, keep it up.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: Breeding guide for dragonvale hints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for such thoughtful comments!

      Delete

Your comments make my day ;)