Pages

8.08.2013

Blogger Uniform!

How can one be a fashion blogger without wearing the blogger uniform? Yes, I'm talking about the Zara "Skort" that's been everywhere this summer. I finally got my own (ordered before realizing people were starting to be hateful towards it, see here or here, bottom of page)... but I actually got it for cheaper from SheInside. I had been wanting to try this online store, as it had mixed reviews but really cool, cheap stuff.












After a few weeks (read: 2.5) of OCD package-tracking (which actually never worked), I finally got the "skort" in the mail, just in time to wear it for my father's birthday dinner. He even shot the pics!!


I wouldn't recommend SheInside if you are nervous about ordering online, because it seems to be shipping from Hong Kong and it is probably a real hassle if you want to return something. They had good customer service though: I made a mistake in my shipping address and they replied really quickly. The sizes seem to be a little off (I ordered L instead of M by reading the reviews... but the one I received fits like a small (a little tight on me and I usually fit quite loosely in a size M (I'm 5'9'')).

Blazer: H&M (old), Shoes: Aldo, Shirt: Only, Necklace: H&m, Sunglasses: Pangea, Bag: Matt & Natt (old) (small store in Nashville, TN). Oh and both my watch and charm bracelet are from Fossil... I wear them every day ;)

So what do you think? Is that outfit legit for a blogger? Haha... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Blogger chic! I like this look on you. This site is pretty cute. http://shitbloggerswear.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! Yea this site is pretty funny ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day ;)