Pages

7.30.2013

Nantucket inspiration

So I'm pretty lucky! My boyfriend is doing a 1-month internship in Boston and we are invited to Nantucket by one of his father's friends who has a house there. For the last 2 weeks I have been really excited to go there and wear super-preppy clothes and stripes and stuff. On a preppy to edgy spectrum I would say I'm usually way more on the edgy (some would even say hipster) side... But I like to dress for the occasion and since I started to date a southern boy I have to admit that I became more interested in polo shirts and pearls...

I browsed for prep-inspiration and fell in love with Sarah Vickers' blog Classy Girls Wear Pearls. Although it would make me feel too serious or ladylike to dress like that every day (and I don't have the wallet for it), I really like some of her outfits!

Here are some of my favorite pics from her blog (though most of them are beautiful!)




This one really looks like a Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger ad!!

So in the next few days I will be posting about what I could find in my wardrobe to recreate that preppy New England feel! I can't wait :)

P.S. Your comments make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day ;)